Friday, January 25, 2013

Neon Purple Glitter

I got in some neon purple glitter this week! It's not up in the shop yet as I'm seeing how it holds up in polish. I've had it in the suspension base I'll be carrying for a few days now. It's bleeding a bit, but it hasn't bled anymore than it did on the first day. It hasn't curled though so that's a plus. I'll make it available probably in another week or so if I don't see any curling for anyone who'd like to have it. So if you don't like bleeders this glitter won't work for you, but if you're able to use them to your advantage then it's definitely a pretty glitter.

I've also ordered some more neon samples from a new manufacturer, so I'll see how those work out, If they're fabulous I'll be ordering a lot to make available in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment