Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi gals and guys! I'm moving the blog over here to blogspot with the intentions of providing a lot more content in the coming year. You can expect to find a plethora of things on the blog in the coming months including polish ideas, diy crafts, contests and of course promotions from time to time. I'm hoping to give you all a chance to give input as to which new glitters to stock as well as to feature various polishes and their makers. So stop by from time to time :-).

Speaking of promotions the first one I will be running in this new year will last for the month of January (possibly longer-we'll see). I often get questions about ordering samples and so I'd like to give everyone the opportunity to get 1 set of free samples to try out some of the different glitters I carry, the  only thing I'll ask you to cover is the shipping costs. You'll be able to pick 3 different samples from any of the glitters (including mixes) that I carry in the shop and will recieve 1/2 tbsp of each of your choices. The shipping cost for those in the US will be $2 and the shipping costs for those outside the US will be $3.50. Simply send me a convo in my etsy shop: www.boroughbabesupply.etsy.com or email me at boroughbabeandbaby@gmail.com. Be sure to let me know which samples you'd like as well as to provide me with the email address you use for your paypal account so that I can send you an invoice.

and happy new year everyone! Many well wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment